Merging KAuth into KDELibs

Armin Berres armin at space-based.de
Thu Sep 3 10:40:06 BST 2009

On Thu, 03 Sep 09 10:38, Dario Freddi wrote:
> In data giovedì 03 settembre 2009 02:22:02, Christoph Feck ha scritto:
> : > Yep, it's a singleton class, but why two constructors
>
> One is the used one, the other is the default one to prevent bad developers
> from creating an ActionWatcher ;) Thanks for the other issues, Aaron, if you
> could do this today I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll kill 'em on saturday

As already mentioned on IRC: Once you created a private/protected constructor
it is not necessary to also create a private/protected default constructor.
If one constructor exists the compiler does not autogenerate a default
constructor. This still holds true if the constructor is public for sure...

Greetings,
Armin