new kde-examples module

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 3 01:24:12 BST 2009

On September 2, 2009, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Quarta-feira 02 Setembro 2009, às 13:17:37, você escreveu:
> > hello everyone ..
>
> Hi Aaron
>
> > i am creating a new module that will sit in trunk/ called kde-examples.
> > the point of this module will be to collect all of our small example apps
> > into one place.
>
> Nitpicking: it should be called "kdeexamples", without the dash :-)

yes :)

> I think it's a good policy and we should implement it as much as we can and
> makes sense for KDE.

totally agreed.

> Sidenote: we can help with the API reviews. For small things, it's doable

these are insanely helpful/useful things. we are doing them for API that drops
into libplasma, and it would be a lot worse (a LOT) without them. i really
encourage other projects that are writing libs to do so for every class that
drops into their project.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se