Merging KAuth into KDELibs

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Sep 2 21:27:55 BST 2009

Am Saturday 29 August 2009 14:09:40 schrieb Dario Freddi:
> On Saturday 29 August 2009 14:02:20 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > (and the first stop of libkauth would be kdereview :)
>
> Been there already :) we moved it to a branch first to prepare for merging
> and avoid disasters

When has the review phase been? My archive only dates back to February, but I
have not seen an announcement/review request for KAuth here.

Looking at it now in trunk, I see several issues (albeit small):

* should be slots -> Q_SLOTS and signals -> Q_SIGNALS in public headers
* should add const to Private *d for the d-ptr
* comments say "namespace Auth", but it is KAuth
* private includes should be named *_p.h
* include guards do not match file names (e.g. kauthhelpersupport.h has
HELPER_SUPPORT_H)
* many trailing whitespace and other formatting issues
* missing 4.4 tags (I only checked KPushButton header)

Not sure about:

* mixed case in cpp/h file names allowed?
* ActionWatcher only has two private constructors?

If you are unsure how to fix these, please ask for help :)

Thanks,
Christoph Feck (kdepepo)