new kde-examples module

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Sep 2 13:10:27 BST 2009

On Wednesday 2 September 2009 13:17:37 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i am creating a new module that will sit in trunk/ called kde-examples.

I think you meant trunk/KDE (and not trunk/). This way it gets branched with
our versions, and we avoid having "too new" examples for older KDE versions,
as your APIs get more complete.

And as an obvious consumer and provider of such a module (uni involvement
anyone?) I definitely support the creation of kde-examples.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."