situation with window decorations

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 2 00:33:46 BST 2009

Thomas Lübking wrote:
> Am Friday 28 August 2009 schrieb Nuno Pinheiro:
>> A Sexta, 28 de Agosto de 2009 17:22:31 Thomas L�bking voc� escreveu:
>>> (And as just bashing is bad):
>>> I would suggest* a colored frame that connects to a colored "inlay"
>>> around the label - this way it'd be more like an accessoire - and less
>>> like a color bug.
>> mock mock???
> attached. maybe with also concave corners, but then i'd code - mocking is
> really a hard job ;-)

I hadn't thought about connecting it to the outside of the window... I
rather like it. It's like the slab is two layers, bottom layer is one
(WM) color, top is another, and window title is carved down to bottom
layer. Now, make the buttons colored also, and I think it is very pretty
:-).

--
Matthew
   -- Unknown/Anonymous