Review Request: static_casts for dom

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Fri Oct 30 06:29:34 GMT 2009

On Thursday 29 October 2009 16:49:12 Jaime wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I've only detected 2 C style cast in klipper code from last sunday
> at lines 359 and 371 of urlgrabber.cpp (both reinterpret_cast).

Cool, I'll fix those. I think this is actually old C code, but even so.

> Sorry, no svn access at the moment.
> What the tool (cppcheck) has detected are possible memory leaks
> (actually at a <10% successful rate in .cpp files and >90% successful
> rate in .h files):

I picked out and checked a number of the reported memleaks, but did not find
any leaks. I'll valgrind later to be sure.

> [./configdialog.cpp:196]: (style) The scope of the variable commandIdx
> can be limited

True :) Left over from a recent refactoring. Nice spot

> [./configdialog.h:75]: (possible error) Memory leak:
> ActionsWidget::m_editActDlg    ( I do not see the delete in the
> destructor )

Those I checked of this kind would eventually be deleted by chained
destructors (the QObject delete thingy)

Thanks for the effort :D

--
Kind regards, Esben