Advice on Qt User interface

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:53:57 GMT 2009

Hi Hugo,

This advice are based on my own experience, since this, don't take an
"official" advice.
If you have GUI that's changes a lot dynamically at run time, may be
will be better not use Designer. If not, Designer ( yes, I know you
hate :) ) will be a good friend.
The current Designer's approach are very better than the old Qt 3
Designer's approach. Try to do a little experience with Qt Creator and
Designer to see how the things are done.
I think after some time you'll be very surprised and a lot of time can
be saved. I think more easy to do and and maintain complex but static
GUI by using Designer.

Regards,

Wagner