kdewebkit moved to kdereview

jonas gastal jgastal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:39:58 GMT 2009

Hey, I hope it is not inapropriate to ask questions regarding kdewebkit
features here.

I'm helping out with rekonq development, and one of the features I was
working on was kwallet support. Currently rekonq uses QtWebkit since
kdewebkit is not yet in kdelibs. From what I understood in the comments
about the features of kdewebkit rekonq(and all other apps) will get kwallet
support for free when using kdewebkit, is that correct?

Regards,
Jonas M. Gastal