Mini Usability Testing Ideas?

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon Oct 19 20:08:10 BST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I would like to plan another community-based usability test similar to
the one I did for Amarok last spring [1]. This time, I am trying to
involve my university's LUG and will have access to a usability lab.
Depending on how well I can organize this new group, we would like to
try a test later this year (end of November/beg Dec) or early next
year (~ Feb).

I am looking for ideas of small tasks or processes we could test, such
as the playlist editing task we did for Amarok. Any ideas are welcome!

~ Celeste

[1] http://www.obso1337.org/2009/amarok-playlist-usability-testing/

--
Celeste Lyn Paul