qt4-phonon and kde-phonon

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Oct 16 14:06:43 BST 2009

Em Sexta-feira 16. Outubro 2009, às 14.49.24, Martin Sandsmark escreveu:
>  Fredag 16. oktober 2009 06.12.46 skrev Dima Panov :
> > Does anybody knows about merging kde-phonon to qt4 distribution?
> > At this time kde-phonon have some additionals in engine and backends, so
> > I have a question - which version we should use now to get full features
> > and how to resolve conflicts while building phonon-depended portions of
> > qt4?
>
> Qt 4.6 should have an up to date Phonon. Stable Phonon releases are a part
>  of Qt.

It doesn't (yet) have it. It's still shipping Phonon 4.3.1.

I think I convinced the maintainers internally to update it next week.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Registration Now Open!
Munich, Germany: Oct 12 - 14     San Francisco, California: Nov 2 - 4
      http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009