Version mismatch when building trunk

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 15 19:55:21 BST 2009

David Faure wrote:
> But it's not like a "latest" would make it all transparent anyway,
> since after "latest" becomes 4.6 you have to remove all moc files or your
> entire builddir, otherwise you get moc errors. So there is manual work
> involved anyway.

Was that the case with qt-copy? I don't remember ever doing that
before... Actually I don't think I've done that since the switch to git,
either.

Maybe reconfiguring gets around that? (I'm in the habit of re-running
Qt's configure every time I rebuild Qt, since I seem to get build errors
about half the time if I don't.)

--
Matthew
If a signature