[Kde-games-devel] granatier moved to kdereview

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 12 17:48:54 BST 2009

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> With my player hat on i'd like:
>  * Seeing which is my current "modifier" and how much time is left until it
> expires, for example if i pick up the mirror powerup it expires after some
> time, i'd like to see on screen that i've been mirrored and how much time it's
> left for me to go back to the regular mode

I believe this is a known TODO, as I brought it up previously and
Mathais talked about it. My suggestion was to show the icon of the
modifier affecting the player in that player's status area.

How important is knowing the actual time? I had suggested two modes:
1. draw a 'clock' overlay (solid translucent overlay that shrinks in
pie-slice fashion) over the icon
2. blink the icon when it is about to expire

Do you think the second would be insufficient?

--
Matthew
"The government is not trying to destroy Microsoft, it's simply seeking