KDevelop, KDevPlatform, Quanta moved to extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 29 23:49:58 GMT 2009

A Diumenge, 29 de novembre de 2009, Andreas Pakulat va escriure:
> On 29.11.09 19:24:07, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > Toma just executed the following moves for us (the kdevelop team):
> >
> > trunk/KDE/kdevplatform
> > trunk/KDE/kdevelop
> > trunk/KDE/kdewebdev/quanta

> > trunk/extragear/sdk/
> >
> > I've adjusted the kdewebdev buildsystem to not build quanta anymore and
> > also added a pointer to where it is now. It needed to be moved as
> > kdevplatform is a dependency of it.
> >
> > @i18n-team: If you could move the translations that would be great, if
> > you need anything from me/us then let me know.
>
> @i18n-team: I also needed to move kxsldbg from kdewebdev as quanta
> depends on its source files.

I think i've done all the movements correctly now.

I have not moved/deleted desktop_ files of kdevelop/kdevplatform because it
doesn't make sense, tomorrow i'll merge them into refreshed desktop_ of
extragear-sdk and remove them.

Tell me if you find something wrong.

Albert