Shared-desktop-ontologies 0.1 released

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Thu Nov 26 08:24:43 GMT 2009

On 2009-11-26, Sebastian Trueg <trueg at kde.org> wrote:
> Normally the ontologies in base are not maintained by the OSCAF team and
> use different licenses. I probably should add LICENSE.XXX files for them.
> But what makes you think that the ontologies in base are cc-by?

I was slightly wrong. Some of the ontologies (the dublincore) ones are
cc-by. It's written on the dublincore homepage.
http://dublincore.org/about/copyright/#schemause

The w3 ontologies seems to be under
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231

I'm a bit worried that you seem surprised by these licensing issues,
which took me around 10 minutes to find on the internet.

/Sune