[Sebastian, Will, Alexander] Problems compiling kdebase-4.3 due to trig

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Nov 24 21:13:49 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 24 November 2009, Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> I am in favor of that. Actually I think that I already asked you about
> that a few months ago. Cannot remember the outcome though. If you can do
> it: great. :)

Can you please also go through the CMakeLists.txt in kdelibs/nepomuk/ and
below and check whether all the variables you use are valid and fix it ?
At least the KDE4 library variables do not exist inside kdelibs, they exist
only for users of kdelibs.
So e.g. KDE4_KDECORE_LIBRARY in nepomuk/core/CMakeLists.txt should be empty.
Inside kdelibs you can simply use the name of the target, i.e. this would be
here kdecore.

Alex