Compiling handbooks / meinproc4 broken?

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:47:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

I can't seem to build any handbooks properly since late last night, so far in
both kdelibs and kdebase, the meinproc4 processes eat all the cpu, and after
about 30 mins my machine overheats and crashes hard (3 times now).

I've completely cleaned and rebuilt qt, kdesupport and kdelibs and kdebase and
it still gets stuck.

Bypassing doc/ in the CMakeFile.txt gets me past it, but nothing seems to have
been changed in meinproc4 or the docs for about a year.

Anyone else seeing this or any suggestions?

This is on OpenSuse 11.2 in case that matters.

Cheers!

John.