kdereview closed for 4.4 release.

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Nov 13 01:06:57 GMT 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009 22:56:46 Tom Albers wrote:
> If you have stuff that needs to go into any of the main modules for KDE
>  4.4. You need to move it ASAP to kdereview. Technically we have a two week
>  review period and the tagging of KDE 4.4 beta 1 is planned for November
>  25th. Btw, that's also the date of the hard feature freeze!
>
> Move it in the next 24h, else there is a chance it won't make it into KDE
>  4.4.

Please everybody also fill in the feature plan:

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Feature_Plan

You should add or update:

- new features that are in trunk right now, but not on the feature plan
- features that are in kdereview right now and will likely go into 4.4
- status of features in there

This feature plan is needed by the promo team to compile good and complete release
notes. And while the feature list for KDE 4.4 is huge, we need *some* way of keeping
track of what we add and change with each release. This feature plan getsin about a
week distilled into a more human-readable list of changes, and the list is also
monitored by users and journalists who are interested in KDE.

We've been working hard to make KDE 4.4 a truly rocking release, it would be sad if
all those juicy details went unnoticed.

Please take 5 minutes to have a look and update the stuff you've been working on.

Thanks,
--
sebas