chess and barcelona

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Fri Nov 13 00:02:16 GMT 2009

Op Friday 13 November 2009 00:42 schreef u:
> 2009/11/10 Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org>:
> > BTW, maemo is going to ship some KOffice stuff I read at some point. Is this
> > a stripped-down version or KDE free libraries? Otherwise we would already
> > have some stuff in there.
>
> The office viewer for N900 will be a separate download and it will use
> a lot of KDE code. However that does not mean that code is present in
> the same way as it is on a normal KDE desktop. The KDE code there
> might not be reusable for other KDE applications.

Maybe a dumb question. But, if a user needs the whole of kdelibs for a random other application, does that mean the office viewer will still work, or does that have to be uninstalled to be able to install kdelibs-full? Not specifically talking about BC but more from a package pov.  If so, would that no cause some troubles?

Toma
--
KDE Developer