[Kde-games-devel] Palapeli -> kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 10 18:57:15 GMT 2009

A Dimarts, 10 de novembre de 2009, Stefan Majewsky va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I've moved Palapeli to kdereview. Palapeli is a jigsaw puzzle game, which
>  I'd like to move to kdegames for release with KDE 4.4. Documentation is
>  included, but translations have not yet been moved. I do not know if this
>  is necessary. If yes: Could someone with experience please do this?

This was done by Chusslove.

> So long for the administrative notes. I'll post a follow-up message in a
>  few minutes with technical notes.

A comment on code, you have one or two places where do you things like

QList<int> pieceIndices = pieces.keys();
foreach (int index, pieceIndices)
{
  if (!pieces[index].save(cachePath + QString("%1.png").arg(index)))
  {
    std::cerr << "Could not save piece image no. " << index << std::endl;
    return 1;
  }
}

That is asking for the keys of a map and then iterating them to access the map
values, this is highly inefficient both in memory and time and you should use
a QMap::const_iterator in these cases

Albert