Bugreporting barrier is too low with the new Dr. Konqi

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Sat Nov 7 11:24:48 GMT 2009

2009/11/7 Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com>:

Hi,

> Do you know a better alternative?
> Or do you think it's realistic to write our own (simple) server?

Nothing is perfect, when we move from Bugzilla, numerous other
difficulties will arise with the other bugtracker. I think the current
problems with Bugzilla are not worth the hassle of switching, or even
writing our own solution (unless you love to write PHP/MySQL and
maintain the thing the rest of your life).
Besides, Matt Rogers is already doing a great job tailoring Bugzilla
to our needs, as far as he has the time for it. So I think we're
capable of solving these problems with Bugzilla ourselves, there's no
need to throw the whole thing away.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)