Review Request: Nepomuk timeline KIO slave

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Nov 6 10:48:52 GMT 2009

On Monday 26 October 2009 20:12:38 Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:
> I would like to move it to kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/kioslaves.

Does anyone know if it is possible to hide the ugly nepomuksearch:/ url
containing an entire sparql query from the user when the user drills down to
view a single day?

timeline:/calendar/2009-11-06 would be so much more attractive than
nepomuksearch:/?sparql='select * from .... ... ...'

And here's my contribution:

The attached patch adds relative navigation to the ioslave using query
arguments of the form "?relMonths=-1 " that cause a redirection to the new
absolute date url.

I envision being able to add VCR style controls to browsers and dialogs to
navigate along the timeline using this, or even a calendar widget that allows
range selections eg timeline:/2009-11-01?rangeTo=20091106.

Will