Rocs moved to kdereview.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Nov 3 17:24:29 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 03 November 2009 17:49:29 Parker Coates wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 09:51, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> > I finally moved  rocs to kdereview.
>
> Could you explain briefly what rocs is and which module you're
> planning to move it to?
>
> Parker

Rocs is a graph theory tool and after a discussion with both the Edu people
and the Release Team we agreed to move it to kdeedu if it's OK for all other
people (the alternate option was to create a kdescience module for advanced
uni apps or an extragear edu one but we'll see what the future of KDE-Edu
might be in the coming year for lack of (wo)man power currently).

Rocs needs a bit of interface relooking, maybe Ane Cecilia will look into it.
I'll do the doc part which is currently missing, Tomaz sent me a text already.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie
KDE-Edu coordinator