Rocs moved to kdereview.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Nov 3 14:51:50 GMT 2009

 Hello fols,

 maybe a bit 6 months later than I expected ( mostly because I was always
 rewritting the app ) I finally moved  rocs to kdereview.
 annma is working with the conversion from "Documentation by mail" ->
  "Docbook" ( thanks, lova ya ). and the app is feature ready.

 I'm no designer, probably I need to rethink something on the ui, but I'm
  not sure what, and whatnot, a new name whould be ok,
 and of course, bashing my code, this way I can improve further.

 Thanks for your time, your confidence, your code spanking and your
  patience.

 Tomaz