device-automounter moved to kdereview

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 2 19:20:49 GMT 2009

On Thursday 29 October 2009 7:00:48 pm Jacopo De Simoi wrote:
> What is the status of this module?
> Has it been merged yet? If not, is there any plan to take care of this and
>  merge it? Thanks
>
>  --J

It has not yet been merged, because of a combination of hoping more discussion
would take place about some of the multi-seat setup concerns, and lack of time
this first half of the semester. However as of today, the issue about more
user-friendly names instead of UDIs has been fixed. My current suggestion and
fix for the problem is to just have it disabled by default (which it now is).

If nobody has any other big issues, I'd like to merge this with
kdebase/runtime/solid within the next week or so. I've added it to the feature
list for 4.4 as well.
--
Trever Fischer (tdfischer)
Fedora Ambassador, KDE Hacker