Krusader has moved to kdereview

Fathi Boudra fboudra at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:39:37 BST 2009

On Sunday 31 May 2009 17:11:20 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> There's no way to properly do that because dates must grow monotonically
> in Subversion.

To be more precise, I replayed each changesets using tailor. It updates commit
messages including original author and date and source revision.
That way, stopping KDE svn is avoided (indeed, we don't want to play with
svnadmin or shutdown the server).
From a user point of view, that's enough for having a track of the history
(each changes, original author and date, source commit revision).