Krusader has moved to kdereview

Fathi Boudra fboudra-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 31 15:32:22 BST 2009

Hi,

I have commited Krusader to the kdereview module. Hopefully, after the 2 weeks
review period, it will move into extragear module.

Krusader is a twin-panel file manager, similar to Midnight Commander or
Total Commander.

KDE localization team handled the documentation and the translations
(only 2 hours after the migration to kdereview).

Thanks to everyone involved!

cheers,

Fathi
on behalf of the Krusader Krew

ps: it's the first time, we have done a migration from an external repository
    to the KDE svn without loosing the history. Thanks to KDE sysadmin.