Tellico has moved from kdereview to extragear/office

Robby Stephenson robby-9lFPeden07UgsBAKwltoeQ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 28 06:49:05 BST 2009

Hi everyone,

I just moved Tellico from kdereview into extragear/office. It's a been a
little more than 2 weeks since I moved it from playground into kdereview. I
appreciate the feedback I received, and I was able to fix a crashing bug,
several i18n issues, and update some docbook files.

I've got a bit more work to do to get ready for Tellico's first release for
KDE4, but I appreciate the opportunity to use the KDE svn infrastructure for
hosting the code. I'm looking forward to being a part of the extragear
module.

Can someone on the release-team or who is more knowledgeable take care of
moving the relevant i18n or l10n files, please? And if I messed anything up
during the move, I apologize. Please let me know...

Again, homepage is http://periapsis.org/tellico/ if anyone wants more info.

Thanks!
Robby