RFC: remove qt-copy

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed May 27 22:20:12 BST 2009

Lubos Lunak wrote:
>> And that's why kde-qt.git is there. Its purpose is to hold the version
>> of Qt that is recommended by KDE, including patches created by KDE and
>> important backported fixes from Qt.
>
> That's slightly different from reviewed-and-approved-for-merge though,
>assuming I understood correctly that you meant by-Qt-Software here. If
> it was by-us, then I'm ok with that.

No, I really did mean I wanted only patches to be introduced into the kde-
qt.git main branch when they had been approved for merge. Or rejected
completely, but still necessary, like 0180.

What I'd rather do without is patches that are still in a state of flux.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358