RFC: remove qt-copy

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Tue May 26 19:10:15 BST 2009

Am Dienstag 26 Mai 2009 15:53:05 schrieb Maksim Orlovich:
> Also to adopt things like kde-commits mailing filters, and so on. Really,
> if git conversion is as inevitable as Aaron says, wouldn't it make sense
> to wait, and convert everything at once where all the available
> documentation/wiki pages/whatever have been written?

Good point. qt-copy is actually a good test case to set up git.kde.org: It has
rather low commit traffic (I assume that at least), so it should be possible
to keep it in sync with SVN's qt-copy manually. And it provides us with the
opportunity to port our SVN tools to Git, both as a proof-of-concept and
perhaps as reference implementation for a complete move to Git for the whole
KDE source repositories.

Greetings
Stefan