KNotificationItem: default menu entries unwanted

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu May 14 22:51:17 BST 2009

On Thursday 14 May 2009, Marco Martin wrote:
> hmm, actually  removing it from the menu should work,, just lookimg at the
> code didn' t try it -shouldn't- add the action again if it was manually
> removed from the qmenu

yes, it won't re-add it. my only concern for that approach is that it relies
on it continuing to use KStandardAction::quit() so that the action can be
identified. that's a fairly safe assumption, but i dislike messing with
implementation internals like that (private API usage within a library
notwithstanding)

it is an immediate, short term solution for nepomuk, though...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se