KIconLoader::Dialog

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Mon May 11 17:48:38 BST 2009

Am Saturday 09 May 2009 22:25:47 schrieb Christoph Feck:
> 1) Adding the missing (translatable) string for "Dialog" to the usage combo
> box
>
> 2) work around it (maybe using "X > Panel " instead of "X == LastGroup")

Well, after implementing (1) I noticed that icon themes do not offer available
sizes for the "Dialog" group (that's the reason why the combo box stays
empty), so I will opt for (2) in 4.3 and discuss this issue again when trunk
opens for 4.4 development, as icon themes need to offer sizes there, and
applications should be tested to not assume a single fixed size.

I will commit a fix for (2) shortly.