Keyboard Navigation Bug solveable in KMenu?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 6 16:17:23 BST 2009

On 06.05.09 16:53:43, Thomas Lübking wrote:
> Am Wednesday 06 May 2009 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Hmm, interesting. I wonder who had the brilliant idea to let the style
> > decide about this.
> ... microsoft ;-P
>
> (it's disabled in QCommonStyle, CD+motif don't use this, neither gtk - Windows
> does....., plastique inherits windows (and is windows type anyway) but paints
> them "correctly", cleanlooks (being gtk sourced) has it disabled (here, 4.5),

I had Qt4.5.0 running with Cleanlooks and it had the same problem, but I
don't understand why as the sourcecode clearly provides false to that hint.
(and I'm too lazy to retest).

> so qtcurve (likely inheriting windows) has a bug...

Yeah, already contacted the author.

> still it's microsoft's fault >-)

Sigh, can somebody please invent a time-machine and make sure that man
never gets his hands onto a computer - really soon :)

Andreas

--
You are standing on my toes.