Keyboard Navigation Bug solveable in KMenu?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 6 15:08:17 BST 2009

On 06.05.09 09:47:20, Parker Coates wrote:
> On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Thomas Lübking wrote:
> > (Qt4.5, qt-copy + KDE patches) ... "works for me" (even in plain Qt apps)
>
> Same here.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder who had the brilliant idea to let the style
decide about this. It works here if I use Oxygen, but breaks for example
with cleanlooks and plastique. Qt4.4/KDE4.2...

Andreas

--
You have an unusual magnetic personality.  Don't walk too close to
metal objects which are not fastened down.