Keyboard Navigation Bug solveable in KMenu?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 6 12:38:52 BST 2009

Hi,

just filed this as report with Qt Software, but thought I could check here
wether KDE can add a workaround via KMenu. The problem is that keyboard
navigation in menus that have disabled actions is a pain. The reason is
that going down from an enabled action doesn't jump over disabled actions,
but instead goes to the action under the current even if it is disabled.
This is even worse if a style doesn't paing highlighting for disabled
actions (like QtCurve does) as I can't see where I am in the list of
disabled actions.

So is there a chance we can workaround that in kdelibs?

Andreas

--
Everything will be just tickety-boo today.