Need help moving drkonqi2 to trunk

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:33:41 BST 2009

Hi,
Since the two week review period for drkonqi has passed, I think it is
probably time to move it to trunk. As it is the first time I do this,
I wanted to ask what else do I need to do apart from svn merge. Afaik,
translations need to be moved as well, but I am not sure how to do
that. In addition, drkonqi in kdereview now generates a drkonqi2.pot
translation file, which probably makes more sense to rename it back to
drkonqi.pot, as drkonqi2 will be in the kdebase/runtime/drkonqi
directory and the executable is called "drkonqi" as well. It was
renamed in the first place because it clashed with the drkonqi.pot
from kdebase, but I see no reason to keep it that way now. So, any
help with the translations and anything else I might not know is
welcome.

Thanks in advance,
George