Using reviewboard.kde.org for kde-core-devel?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 27 13:57:13 GMT 2009

On Friday 27 March 2009, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> I investigated review board last year and while it was nice I ended up
> finding more negative things then positive and wouldn't recommend it
> to any project if they had the choice.   I wrote up all my notes along
> with a comparison of the current other review systems out there.

that's nice but we don't use git across kde right now, nobody has pioneered a
github or gitorious based system and reviewboard is actually working quite
nicely and has been doing so for about a year now.

i'd love to see kde move to git and corresponding tools. can you help that
become a reality?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se