Importing choqoK to KDE

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:45:04 GMT 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Mehrdad Momeny
<mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>> see this page about an application's life cycle:
>>http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines
>>
>>Andras
> Thanks Andras,
>
> Ok, I moved the src to KDE review section!
>
> I think that it can go to KDE PIM or Network section.
>
> Please help me about this, because I'm quite new here. :)

Are you sure extragear wouldn't be a better place?

In the main KDE modules you lose control of when you want to release
(on the plus side you don't have to do any tarball rolling and such
yourself).

So far choqok seems to be releasing fairly often. So only move into
kdenetwork if you're OK with the ~6 month release cycle.

Ian