Modular building of kde modules

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Mar 19 10:27:18 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 18 of March 2009, Parker Coates wrote:
> For example, my app Killbots is quite happy to be built as part of the
> KDEGames module. But to build it as a standalone app would require
> adding some setup and dependency checks to the CMake file. These are
> normally performed by the module level CMake file, so blindly
> including them in my app would lead to double checks the majority of
> the time.

 I am not a cmake expert, but I thought results of checks were cached, so
repeating them shouldn't matter?

 Besides, why don't you simply disable/remove everything in kdegames you don't
want and then use it as kdegames containing only your one app?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz