Qt MathML Widget

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Mar 16 14:29:43 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:59 PM, John Tapsell <johnflux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  The Qt MathML widget is now LGPL'ed!  But it's a seperate addon.
>  Can we add it into kdelibs?  So programs like KAlgebra can use it.
> And I'd love to see math support in konqueror.  And support in
> konversation, and oh just imagine speedcrunch with this!  I'm getting
> positively dizzy!
>

> http://www.qtsoftware.com/products/appdev/add-on-products/catalog/4/Widgets/qtmmlwidget
>
> JohnFlux

KAlgebra is already using it and seems to work pretty well. I copied it
right into the KAlgebra directory but well, of course I'd agree to use it
from KDE libs. I'm sure some hacking will be needed anyway.

Maybe we shouldn't rush to put it in KDELibs though, remember what happened
with KFormula widget :P.

Take care,
Aleix