Modular building of kde modules

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 18 00:03:53 GMT 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
> I've often wished CMake had a construct equivalent to Python's "if
> __name__ == '__main__' :" that would let you run certain code only if
> the current file was being run as the "top level" CMakeLists.txt.

You mean like this?
if("${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}" STREQUAL "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}")
?

(Probably not the most elegant solution, but... bonus points for being
almost an exactly equivalent of the Python you mentioned ;-).)

--
Matthew
You're on your own for the pony. -- Richard Hughes, on feature requests