enhance KRecentFilesAction with a ui action to remove entries

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:22:05 GMT 2009

2009/3/8 Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> On 07.03.09 18:24:51, Christoph Pfister wrote:
>> Patch and screenshot attached - comments welcome (don't know how the
>> k-c-d development model works, but I don't mind you / me commiting it
>> if it's ok).
>
> Well, how does this work? How do I select which action should be removed?

All actions are removed if you click on it.

> Apart from that: Which two applications need this feature?

(right, I now remember this requirement from somewhere) I wrote that
patch because of kaffeine. kmplayer uses has a "clear history" entry
in the menu which has the same effect, ... No app depends crucially on
that feature, but at least some profit from it.

> And why?

Ever heard of privacy? Instead of putting the option to clear the
recent files list somewhere in the application settings, it's imho
better to have an option to enable where it visually belongs to.

> Andreas

Christoph