We appear to have a problem

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:15:30 BST 2009

Answering from Spain (and not part of any travel agency).

Normally, when they do that kind of movements, you do not have to pay more.
It is like the booking of a rent car, you pay for the lowest car type,
and as they do not have it at that moment, they give you a better car.
It should not happen, we all know, but "Spain is different" is
sometimes still true.

I'm not going this year to Akademy :-(

Best Regards.