Qt 4.6

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Jun 10 14:14:56 BST 2009

Am Wednesday 10 June 2009 14:48:16 schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:
> Christoph Feck wrote:
> > What I currently do is to add something like this:
> >
> > +#if defined Q_WS_X11
> > +    #undef Bool
> > +#endif
> > +
> >  #include "kmodifierkeyinfo.moc"
> >
> > Another option would be to force including <QMetaType> before the X11
> > headers, but I am not sure which solution is cleaner.
>
> Isn't it possible to add these 3 lines either to QMetaType itself or to
> the generated .moc file?
>
> Aurélien

I am sure the #error in qmetatype.h has been added on purpose to catch those
symbol clashes, not to silently ignore them, so these two options do not
sound right.

pinotree already notified me what the better solution is: #include <fixx11h.h>
(#include "fixx11h.h" in kdelibs) right before including the .moc

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)