KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/shortcuts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 3 23:30:28 BST 2009

On 03.06.09 16:26:02, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Parker Coates wrote:

>>> Actually, everything has full-screen mode, since it is a WM thing (unless it
>>> goes out of its way to avoid it). It just isn't "special" in most
>>> applications.
>>
>> Actually, you mistaken here. We're discussing the "Full Screen Mode"
>> standard action, not KWin's "Fullscreen" setting.
>
> We are? Okay, never mind then. (But from his comment I would guess apaku
> didn't catch that, either.)

I did actually catch that. I agree "_all_ kde apps" is a bit exagerrated in
this case, the apps need to explicitly use the KStandardAction to get this
shortcut.

I do agree to Parker though, having two shortcuts for this might be a bit
too much, even though we already have that for cut/copy/paste and one or
two more.

Andreas

--
You don't become a failure until you're satisfied with being one.