Accelerators missing from dialogs in KDE 4.3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jul 31 19:47:20 BST 2009

A Divendres, 31 de juliol de 2009, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> Am Donnerstag 30 Juli 2009 schrieb Jeremy Whiting:
> > >
> > > If there are two strings with &S in the UI, it has to remove one to
> > > avoid a clash.
> >
> > Um, why?  At work we have a few menus with clashes in the accelerators,
> > and Qt handles it quite nicely. it cycles through them with each
> > keypress... Is there a problem with that solution?
>
> Cycling through menus isn't really what I call accelerating

I do, it accelerates 2 between 10 or 12 entries, that makes me faster.

Anyhow, this discussion is going out scope, people is suggesting new and
┬┐better? ideas noone is volunteering to implement, unless someone steps up we
have to live with what we have and i still see having the accelerator manager
enabled and developers writing an accelerator as the best "current" way of
working.

Albert