Gitorious migration?

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:38:14 BST 2009

Hi folks

Recently I heared that KDE is moving to gitorious as a Git hosting service ...
I have migrated and copied source code of Choqok (The microblog client) to Git and Gitorous as a
test. (Some days ago)
Here it is: http://gitorious.org/choqok

(I know git a bit, and using it for about one year.)

Am i right on this?
How could i be a member of +kde-developers group[1] in gitorious? (If it's the official group)
Do i have to move management of project to group or just add group as a commiter!?

Should i still update svn repo?
Is there any document about these?

===
1. http://gitorious.org/+kde-developers