New authorization library moved to kdereview

Nicola Gigante nicola.gigante at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:29:35 BST 2009

On 19/lug/09, at 17:59, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 05:25:36PM +0200, Nicola Gigante wrote:
>> I think kdelibs is more appropriate than kdesupport, because this
>> won't be a library which kde _depends_ on, but instead it will be a
>> _part_ of kde.
>>
> of course that's a fully valid argumentation. if it wasn't, then
> kdelibs
> as a whole would disintegrate into a set of qt-only libraries, and
> libraries which depend only on these qt-only libs and thus are not
> really kde libs, either, and so on.

Ok. Then I think it's ok to move it to kdelibs. If nobody is against
this decision, that will be the final place for the library.

It's the first time that I manage something like this so: how much
time has a library to remain in kdereview before being moved? I've not
received comments on the API or the code yet, except some bugfix
commit from someone (thank you).
Do I have to interpret this silence as "it's everything ok, you can
move it" ?

Thank you.