RFC: Moving RSIBreak to KDEUtils?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jul 21 18:45:16 BST 2009

Hi Stefan & Josef,

Mardi, le 21 juillet 2009, à 09:55, Stefan Majewsky a écrit:
> Am Dienstag 21 Juli 2009 09:29:12 schrieb Josef Spillner:
> > Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2009 01:09:12 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > > RSIBreak already has it's own very good website at rsibreak.org
> >
> > Well, I have to disagree about the "very good" part... it would be good
> > to have a webpage which tells people what RSIBreak actually does.
>
> +1
>
> The website is "very fancy", but it should at least include some paragraph
> like "RSIBreak is an application for..." on the top.

very good != perfect... </grumbling>

Besides, please help yourself, Tom and all other affected with filing this
improvement suggestion at a well-known place, so it doesn't just get buried
in the mail archives:
		http://bugs.kde.org/
Thank you for your cooperation ;)

Other than that one could argue that RSIBreak is quite descriptive, especially
if you are struck by RSI and in need of such a utility. But in general you
have a point there, I agree, just compare the setup of utils.kde.org :)

See you tomorrow for tokoe's entertainment show?
Friedrich
--
Okteta - KDE 4 Hex Editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta