Review Request: Change "abort session" to "exit session" in kdm

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Jul 19 01:52:06 BST 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 22:49:46 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> i don't have the impression that you fully appreciate the effects of the
> function whose naming you are trying to change. let me propose a few
> alternatives: shoot down, blow away, nuke. or maybe you prefer references
> to forceful termination of life? how about kill, slay, snuff? or maybe
> let's just stay with abort, how would that be?

Instead of trying to be sarcastic, and failing at that, it would *really* be much
more productive why you are rejecting the work.

Your comment (and many others, for that matter) is neither funny nor helping to
understand how you see the problem, just standing there at the gate and talking non-
sense doesn't improve KDE or make anyone's work more pleasurable. Actually being
friendly and patient with those who try to improve those aspects would help a lot
making you a nicer person, and KDE for all of us a nicer environment. Having met you
personally a couple of times, I know you're actually a really nice guy. What's the
problem being more friendly online, then?

And in case you really didn't understand it yet: Celeste asked a valid question,
giving some more background information about a particular patch proposed by
Mackenzie, and you seem to go out of your way to try to find synonyms for "killing"?
Seriously, WTF, Ossi?
--
sebas