finding the unloved Pt. 2

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 14 22:54:15 BST 2009

A Dimarts, 14 de juliol de 2009, Lydia Pintscher va escriure:
> Heya folks :)
>
> I took the sucky job on me to email every default assignee of a
> product on bugs.kde.org to find out if they are still ok with being
> it. (~450 - fun!)
> It will take another 2 weeks or so to get final results but let me
> tell you it is not looking pretty so far. Not at all. :(   Currently
> 22% of those that answered my survey asked me to find someone else to
> take over their product on bko. I will get to those once I have more
> replies. So far I have heard back from about 1/5.
>
> What I can do already though is give you a list of products for which
> my email bounced. We need to find new/other people to take them over.
>
> Please let me know if you know what should happen to one of those:

Most of these programs seem like old dead ones, though i'll just comment on
the ones i really know

> | karchie                   | general
> | i18n                      | zh-TW.Big5
Contact kde-common/accounts -> franklin

> | kfind                     | general
> | karchiver                 | general
> | i18n                      | br
br translation is not active :-/

> | kquick                    | general
> | kwuftpd                   | general
> | lilo-config               | general
> | i18n                      | ja
Contact kde-common/accounts -> bando

> | i18n                      | bg
Contact kde-common/accounts -> turin and zpopov

> | i18n                      | ro
Contact kde-common/accounts -> sbivol

> | i18n                      | lv
Contact kde-common/accounts -> marisn

> | kvim                      | general
> | ksysctrl                  | general
> | kvim                      | Vim KPart
> | kchat                     | general
> | kio                       | gopher
> | aktion                    | general
> | kjukebox                  | general
> | i18n                      | gl
Contact kde-common/accounts -> mvillarino

> | i18n                      | wa
Contact kde-common/accounts -> jcayron

> | noatun                    | dub
> | i18n                      | is
Contact kde-common/accounts -> sveinki

> | kmago                     | general
> | ktelnet2                  | general
> | kicker                    | quicklauncher
> | i18n                      | ga
Contact kde-common/accounts -> scannell

> | i18n                      | el
Contact kde-common/accounts -> toussismanolis and sngeorgaras and pvidalis

> | kmameleon                 | general
> | kmameleon                 | interface
> | kmameleon                 | tools
> | kmplot                    | general
> | binaries                  | dpkg
> | kalamaris                 | general
> | knapster2                 | general
> | kdvi                      | general  <- author changed email address
kdvi is dead, maybe just close it?

> - someone needs to poke him at the new address
>
> | kmessedwords              | general
kmessedwords is dead, maybe just close it?

> | i18n                      | eu
Contact kde-common/accounts -> marcos

> | ksirc                     | general
> | i18n                      | sk
Contact kde-common/accounts -> fric

> | kontour                   | general
> | mpeglib                   | general
> | knewmail                  | general
> | ksim                      | general
> | kgeo                      | general
> | ksmiletris                | general
> | krusader                  | general
> | kless                     | general
> | kwintv                    | general
> | brahms                    | general
> | kbackgammon               | general
> | kcontrol                  | kcminput
> | kcontrol                  | kcmkeyboard
> | kstartperf                | general
> | kdepasswd                 | general
> | kdessh                    | general
> | kst                       | * <- mailinglist, email was rejected by
>
> moderator - didn't hear anything after reject - needs someone to
> investigate
>
> | i18n                      | it <- mailinglist, email autorejected
>
> since I am not subscribed - are we ok with that for bugzilla?

Not really, autorejection sucks, how is people going to submit bugs?

Albert